RE: [Mo Henry Fan Club] Digest Number 178

  • elliot liebson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2008
      *sigh* ; I had hoped everyone was at least somewhat(!!) proximate to each other. Evidently that is not the case. Very well then; that suggests a couple of possibilities:

      1) Have one big shindig (to borrow a Firefly reference), some where centrally located to as many folks as possible.
      2) Have a couple of medium shindigs in different places (one in US, one in australia, etc..)
      3) Have several smaller regional shindigs (mini-Mo's?).

      --I am in favor of the big party. For example, if it were say, in LA, I would fly out there myself (being 3 hours from chicago), and that might also pick up people from the US and abroad, and (possibly???) Mo herself (please? Pretty please? With sugar and Guiness?). Obviously I want to accomodate (and meet!) as many Mo-fans as possible, but there is also an issue of feasibility and diminishing returns. Yeah, I know: that annoying reality stuff. Best to address it up front. Whichever way we go, I will volunteer (yipes!) to help in the planning, and I will gladly go with majority opinion on this decision (much as I want the big shindig [big Mo!], everyone having a good time is the most important thing).

      OK, enough of my babbling; What say you all?
      Elliot
    • Karen Koontz
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 18, 2008
        I AM DEFINITELY INTERSTED!! I live in NYC, so that'd be a great place to meet. Or Los Angeles. But as long as it's somewhere in the continental U.S. this year before Christmas, I'M IN!! -- Karen K.

[...]

        http://www.windowsl ive.com/share. html?ocid= TXT_TAGHM_ Wave2_sharelife_ 012008

        <!--

        #ygrp-mkp{
        #ygrp-mkp hr{