gimme my button

  • heather_who
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2006
      When I found a link to a Mo Henry fan club, I thought it was a joke!
      My 10-year-old daughter said that (s)he was her new role model. I had
      never even heard the name. I know, I know; BOO, HISS, GET OUT!!! :)
      Sorry. But I am honestly impressed. I've been doing a bit of
      research, and Mo seems to be the king/queen of negative cutters (which
      I had never heard of either). I solomnly swear to sit through movie
      credits from now on. I feel so guilty for not showing due respect and
      appreciation - awe even - for all those faceless people who work so
      hard to perfect whatever it is that they do. :) So, really, now that
      I'm an official Mo fan and all, do I get a button with his/her photo
      on it? :)