Re: [moheganallies] whats up

  • Jacob Konkapot
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007
      hmmm....Oh no way man...I will always serve Onontio.......Just have had this idea for awhile....to start a 17th C group.....that could portray a   specifically English allied..Natives..I mean Uncas definately had his part to play in the Pequot and King Philips Wars....How about the Christian Indians from places like Natick?  I think people even know less about them....

      Should I even bother? I mean if we were asked, could we, or would we represent English allied Natives from time to time?  What do you think big Chief?---john

      gitceedadann <gitceedadann@...> wrote:
      so john are you starting a new group or what, cant hang with the
      french. it must be all that loveing with there faces thing.

    • gitceedadann
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007
        ---I dont think so. The Abenaki had some what of a hand in King
        Philips war and it was with him. Pequot war, we might play that one by
        ear. Had not been asked yet to do Pequot war. Besides it might be a
        touchy one. Rog In moheganallies@yahoogroups.com, Jacob Konkapot