whats up

  • gitceedadann
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007
      so john are you starting a new group or what, cant hang with the
      french. it must be all that loveing with there faces thing.
    • Jacob Konkapot
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007
        hmmm....Oh no way man...I will always serve Onontio.......Just have had this idea for awhile....to start a 17th C group.....that could portray a   specifically English allied..Natives..I mean Uncas definately had his part to play in the Pequot and King Philips Wars....How about the Christian Indians from places like Natick?  I think people even know less about them....

        Should I even bother? I mean if we were asked, could we, or would we represent English allied Natives from time to time?  What do you think big Chief?---john

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007
          ---I dont think so. The Abenaki had some what of a hand in King
          Philips war and it was with him. Pequot war, we might play that one by
          ear. Had not been asked yet to do Pequot war. Besides it might be a
          touchy one. Rog In moheganallies@yahoogroups.com, Jacob Konkapot