Re: [moheganallies] whats up

(2)
  • Jacob Konkapot
    Nov 30, 2007 Expand Messages
      hmmm....Oh no way man...I will always serve Onontio.......Just have had this idea for awhile....to start a 17th C group.....that could portray a   specifically English allied..Natives..I mean Uncas definately had his part to play in the Pequot and King Philips Wars....How about the Christian Indians from places like Natick?  I think people even know less about them....

      Should I even bother? I mean if we were asked, could we, or would we represent English allied Natives from time to time?  What do you think big Chief?---john

      gitceedadann <gitceedadann@...> wrote:
      so john are you starting a new group or what, cant hang with the
      french. it must be all that loveing with there faces thing.