Re: static mod_perl compilation failed...

  • Marc Gràcia Galobart
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2005
      Sorry... so? What I have to do?

      I just commented the #error line... and everything just compiled OK. I
      think its a very risky business, but well.
      That are my thoughts knowing nothing about perl inner works:
      -I thought dlclose is related to loading libraries. I don't use
      libraries.
      -There were any "dlopen" error. So, if nothing is "dlopened" i suppose
      nothing must be "dlclosed".
      SO:
      dlclose just have to do nothing...

      I'm completely silly about this?

      El dj 27 de 10 del 2005 a les 14:40 -0400, en/na Philip M. Gollucci va
      escriure: