Re: static mod_perl compilation failed...

  • Philip M. Gollucci
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2005
      Marc Gràcia Galobart wrote:
      > modperl_sys.c:65:2: error: #error "modperl_sys_dlclose not defined on
      > this platform"
      > - Makefile.PL call:
      > perl Makefile.PL MP_USE_STATIC=1 MP_AP_PREFIX=../httpd-$eBDApacheVersion
      > MP_AP_CONFIGURE="--prefix=$BuildPrefix --sysconfdir=$InstallBase/conf
      > --enable-ssl --with-ssl=$BuildPrefix --with-mpm=worker
      > --enable-module=most --enable-shared=none
      > --with-berkeley-db=$BuildPrefix --with-gdbm=$BuildPrefix"
      /*
      * Perl does not provide this abstraction.
      * APR does, but requires a pool. efforts to expose this area of apr
      * failed. so we roll our own. *sigh*
      */
      int modperl_sys_dlclose(void *handle)
      {
      #if defined(MP_SYS_DL_DLOPEN)
      #ifdef I_DLFCN
      #include <dlfcn.h>
      #else
      #include <nlist.h>
      #include <link.h>
      #endif
      return dlclose(handle) == 0;
      #elif defined(MP_SYS_DL_DYLD)
      return NSUnLinkModule(handle, FALSE);
      #elif defined(MP_SYS_DL_HPUX)
      #include <dl.h>
      shl_unload((shl_t)handle);
      return 1;
      #elif defined(MP_SYS_DL_WIN32)
      return FreeLibrary(handle);
      #elif defined(MP_SYS_DL_BEOS)
      return unload_add_on(handle) < B_NO_ERROR;
      #elif defined(MP_SYS_DL_DLLLOAD)
      return dllfree(handle) == 0;
      #elif defined(MP_SYS_DL_AIX)
      return dlclose(handle) == 0;
      #else
      #error "modperl_sys_dlclose not defined on this platform"
      return 0;
      #endif
      }

      END
      Nothing is impossible.

      Philip M. Gollucci (pgollucci@...) 301.254.5198
      Consultant / http://p6m7g8.net/Resume/
      http://www.liquidityservicesinc.com
      http://www.liquidation.com
      http://www.uksurplus.com
      http://www.govliquidation.com
      http://www.gowholesale.com
    • Marc Gràcia Galobart
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2005
        Sorry... so? What I have to do?

        I just commented the #error line... and everything just compiled OK. I
        think its a very risky business, but well.
        That are my thoughts knowing nothing about perl inner works:
        -I thought dlclose is related to loading libraries. I don't use
        libraries.
        -There were any "dlopen" error. So, if nothing is "dlopened" i suppose
        nothing must be "dlclosed".
        SO:
        dlclose just have to do nothing...

        I'm completely silly about this?

        El dj 27 de 10 del 2005 a les 14:40 -0400, en/na Philip M. Gollucci va
        escriure: