mp1 and mp2 - Erro when restart mysql

  • Udlei Nattis
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2005
      Hi,

      When a restart mysql server, apache return this error:

      Issuing rollback() for database handle being DESTROY'd without explicit
      disconnect() at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.4/Apache/DBI.pm line 172.

      When is modperl 1 without Apache::DBI return error but in DBI.pm

      I think it is for reconnect but i whant disable de alert, anyone have
      sugest?

      Sorry english and thanks

      --
      Udlei Nattis
      Gerente de tecnologia
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2005
        On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:07:43 -0200
        Udlei Nattis <unattis@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > When a restart mysql server, apache return this error:
        >
        > Issuing rollback() for database handle being DESTROY'd without
        > explicit disconnect() at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.4/Apache/DBI.pm
        > line 172.
        >
        > When is modperl 1 without Apache::DBI return error but in DBI.pm
        >
        > I think it is for reconnect but i whant disable de alert, anyone have
        > sugest?
        >
        > Sorry english and thanks

        Basically what is happening is you aren't called $bh->disconnect
        at the end of your application. When using Apache:DBI you'll see
        the error there, when using DBI it will be in there.

        Because MySQL is restarting the open database connection you have
        is being rolled back instead of committed. It's more of a warning
        and error really.

        To get rid of it simply call $dbh->disconnect at the end of your
        application(s) or in a later Apache phase.

        Hope this helps!

        Frank Wiles <frank@...>
        http://www.wiles.org