Re: Off Topic - Apache::Session::MySQL and invalid Session IDs

  • Risanecek
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2005
      On 10/17/05, Jonathan <jvanasco@...> wrote:
      > I'm hoping someone here has a suggestion-
      >
      > I wrote my mod_perl app with Session::File (local development) and am
      > migrating it to Session::MySQL so it could cluster
      >
      > I ran into this issue:
      >
      > If I try to tie with a session id that doesn't exist in the db,
      > the app catches an Apache::Session die

      Don't know whether this is related, but I had also problems
      with session Ids, in the way that they were garbled, after the
      4-5th request there was all of sudden a ' apostrophe in the
      session-id. This happened only on my configuration
      (was libapreq 2.04-dev, Mason 1.28, and the unfortunate
      1.99-pre renaming modperl. Also we used the
      MasonX::Request:WithApache2Session from Beau

      After an upgrade to the contemporary infrastructure these
      probs went away.

      Richard