Re: redirecting

  • ___cliff rayman___
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      Michael Hall wrote:

      >Try simply:
      >
      >$r->headers_out->set(Location => 'to-URI');

      make sure 'to-URI' is absolute and not relative as per the RFC's. I
      have had some problems with relative URI's since Apache tends to want to
      optimize the call. Instead of sending the 302 headers to the browser,
      apache internally redirects to the relative URI. Since the web
      designers were calling our routines to do the redirects, we had to write
      a regex to take relative URI's and convert them to absolute before
      setting the headers.
      Cliff

      --
      Business Consulting and Turnaround Management