Re: Apache2::Cookie odd return values

  • Philip M. Gollucci
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
      Lets move this to apreq-dev (at) httpd.apache.org

      ** Remember to remove modperl@ from the reply list.

      > (mp 2.0.1, libapreq2-2.06-dev, httpd 2.0.51, Fedora Core 2)
      Not an issue, but httpd 2.0.54 is out since you're using the rest current :)

      I don't know about freeze/thaw, but I wrote this FAQ :)
      http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/coding/cooking.html#Sending_Cookies_Using_libapreq2

      > (I also tried using APR::Request::Cookie but it seems to be for Apache
      > experts only, quite a confusing interface)
      HA, I know you're not calling me an apache expert :)

      > Any help gratefully accepted,
      HTH