Re: Apache::AuthCookie Setup

  • Michael Schout
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26 9:45 PM
      Paul D. Kraus wrote:

      > I installed apache::authcookie from apt on debian and I can not find any
      > of the files that the docs mention under examples. real.t doesn't exist
      > and the "testing" suite is also non-existent.

      Sounds like your package does not include these files from the official
      distribution.

      Download the official distribution from CPAN at:

      http://search.cpan.org/~mschout/Apache-AuthCookie-3.08/

      The POD docs explain the httpd.conf settings, and there is a complete
      working system written for the test environment. See
      t/conf/extra.conf.in, t/lib/Sample/AuthCookieHandler.*

      Regards,
      Michael Schout (AuthCookie maintainer)