mod_perl success

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2005
      Hi,

      I just wanted to mention this company I just found out about today. I have
      not heard of them before and happened to find them doing some googling.

      http://www.metadot.com

      The point being they use mod_perl with Registry.pm and they seem to be
      doing fairly well. I talked to a salesman for a bit and was sad to say they
      didn't quite have what I was looking for. Odd as it may sound I was looking
      for a good webdav client for Windows and found a post talking about them.

      Thanks,

      Eric