[JOB] 4 Perl Programmers for Apache/mod_perl development
Outdoor Central (formerly GreatLodge.com, Inc)
Location: United States, TN, Nashville
Salary: Full-time, salary 60k+, comansulate with experience
Onsite: Yes. Sorry, no tele-commute.
Rapidly growing, fast-paced Nashville area e-government software company
seeks 4 intelligent, highly capable and motivated perl programmers to join
our web-applications development group. Applicants must be passionate about
web applications, open source technologies, and the end-user experience.
Hire will work closely with Product Management, Quality Assurance, and the
rest of the Product Development team to help make sure that our products are
responsive, scalable, secure, up-to-date, standardized and feature-rich.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in website and software application
- Excellent knowledge of Perl, experience implementing database-driven,
web-based applications in Perl/CGI.
- Solid understanding of Web user interface and usability standards,
- Solid understanding of relational databases and SQL, experience with
Oracle or MySQL.
- In-depth experience with Unix/Linux and a desire to work with Open Source
- Demonstrated ability to write and maintain technical documentation
- Desire to work in fast-paced team environment and desire to learn new web
- Significant experience programming in mod_perl.
- BS or advanced degree in computer science, or related technical field.
- Experience with one or more of the following a plus: PHP, ASP,
JSP/Servlet, Apache, XML, MS SQL Server or DB2, CVS or other source control
tools, C/C++ or Java programming, Networking (TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, etc.), MS
Windows Server, IIS and .NET
If interested, send your resume with sample code to: