Re: [MP2] pseudo_http.pm tests fail under FreeBSD/Jail

  • William McKee
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2005
      Ken,

      Thanks for the explanation. For better or worse, after a rebuild of
      mod_perl all of my tests are now working. I don't know what I changed
      but I've logged out and back onto the system and rebuilt from scratch.
      Everything is running perfectly which is great. Now to see if my
      segfault with Image::Magick (which is the real reason I got back to
      working on these tests) has gone away.

      Regards,
      William

      --