calling methods from other modules

  • Marc Lambrichs
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      I want to call mod_transform_set_XSLT (from mod_transform) in my
      PerlResponseHandler. Is this possible?

      Generally speaking, can I use methods from other apache modules in my
      handlers?

      --
      Marc Lambrichs
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2005
        Marc Lambrichs wrote:
        > I want to call mod_transform_set_XSLT (from mod_transform) in my
        > PerlResponseHandler. Is this possible?
        >
        > Generally speaking, can I use methods from other apache modules in my
        > handlers?

        Marc, you mean C functions? Sure, write an XS wrapper that you can than
        call from Perl. See perlxs.pod for more information