Apache::Upload problems (can't see upload info)

  • scott fagg
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2005
      I'm trying to get apache::upload working. Module loads fine, produces no
      errors, but calls to 'upload' don't produce anything usable. For
      example, this snippet of code :

      use Apache::Request;
      use Apache::Upload;
      use Data::Dumper;

      $req = Apache::Request->new($r);
      $upload = $req->upload();

      print Dumper($upload);

      produces :

      $VAR1 = bless( {}, 'Apache::Upload::Table' );

      If i call $req->upload() in a list context, it returns nothing.

      It would appear that libapreq is not finding the form data in the POST'ed data.
      Other form data is visible and accessible via $req->param

      The form being processed does contain 'enctype="multipart/form-data"'

      Any thoughts ? I'm using libapreq2 2.04. I couldn't see any later versions.
    • scott fagg
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2005
        On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 11:47 +1000, scott fagg wrote:
        > I'm trying to get apache::upload working. Module loads fine, produces no
        > errors, but calls to 'upload' don't produce anything usable. For
        > example, this snippet of code :
        >
        > use Apache::Request;
        > use Apache::Upload;
        > use Data::Dumper;
        >
        > $req = Apache::Request->new($r);
        > $upload = $req->upload();
        >
        > print Dumper($upload);

        Working now, but i cannot see what change fixed it!