RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache2-AuthenNTLM-0.01

  • Gert Jan Schipper
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 29, 2005
      >Try the new version that was just uploaded: Apache2-AuthenNTLM-0.02. I
      >tested the download, and it worked. I'm not sure what happened with the
      >previous version, as I had successfully installed and used the module,
      >and all of the files that it complained about were there...

      Shannon,

      You're great. It's working fine now, I'm very be satisfied with your software. It looks very good and we want use your software for production Cordys software.

      Thanks for your help!!

      Best Regards,
      Gert Jan Schipper
      http://www.cordys.com

      privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
      disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
      omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
      Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in
      error.
    • Shannon Eric Peevey
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 29, 2005

        >Shannon,
        >
        >You're great. It's working fine now, I'm very be satisfied with your software. It looks very good and we want use your software for production Cordys software.
        >
        >Thanks for your help!!

        I'm glad to help :)

        --
        Shannon Eric Peevey