[Newbie] PerlAccessHandler Question

  • Warren Gibbons
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      Hello mod_perl users.

      first time posting, so please bare with me..

      my apache conf snippet looks like this.
      ====================

      <Location />
        PerlAccessHandler  Util::UserTrack
        PerlLogHandler     Util::DesktopLog
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlHandler Control::Static->super
      </Location>

      <Location /images>
        SetHandler default-handler
      </Location>

      The PerlAccessHandler sets a user_id cookie for every request ( checks if exists and bakes if doesnt.. )

      My question is..

      is there a way for the <Location /images> to NOT call on the PerlLogHandler Module?

      any other information relevant to these types of problems are more than welcomed..

      thanks in advanced for any help..

      --warren

      Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) mod_perl/1.27