Re: Apache::Request

  • Dan Sully
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 27, 2005
      * D. Hageman shaped the electrons to say...

      >You can get Apache::Request for mod_perl 2 from the apache website.
      >
      >Please note that if you use the ->upload feature that you might want to
      >pull down a version out of svn as it is buggy in the released tarball.

      Speaking of - when will there be another release of Apache::Request?

      -D
      --
      "This basis of our government being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right;
      and were it left to me to decided whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a
      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 27, 2005