[ANNOUNCE] Apache-Scoreboard-2.05

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2005
      [This announcement is relevant only for mp2 users]

      The uploaded file

      Apache-Scoreboard-2.05.tar.gz

      has entered CPAN as

      file: $CPAN/authors/id/S/ST/STAS/Apache-Scoreboard-2.05.tar.gz
      size: 16488 bytes
      md5: b44c2142b03afe886e5dd4d192260ba2

      Changes since 2.04:

      apxs/mod_scoreboard_send.c has been ported to Apache 2.0

      Apache::DummyScoreboard was ported to mp2 (this is used to process a
      scoreboard outside running Apache).

      when freezing/sending don't try to figure out what are the live
      servers, since a sequential search doesn't work. if a server went
      away, there will be a hole, e.g. if C goes down in ABCDE, we will get
      ABXDE and send only AB info. so just send them all

      added new methods $image->thread_limit and $image->server_limit and
      deprecated the Apache::Const::SERVER_LIMIT and
      Apache::Const::THREAD_LIMIT constants, since those are correct and
      useful only for the image of the Apache server parsed from within the
      running server.

      use the passed image object, rather than accessing the global
      ap_scoreboard_image. Previously we have switched to use Apache
      accessors, instead of accessing the struct directly, but the problem
      was that we no longer processed the real image object. So if the
      script has acquired a different image (not the one seen by the current
      process), we were handing bogus information. Now this has been fixed
      by copying the apache accessors and changing them to use the passed
      image.

      correct docs s/parent/parent_score/