Re: Perl success story in eWeek

  • jonathan vanasco
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2005
      Thats a really funny story -- seeing as it covers UFT and DNC using
      open source apps.

      I just checked rnc.org, and predictably, its asp

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2005
        jonathan vanasco wrote:

        > Thats a really funny story -- seeing as it covers UFT and DNC using
        > open source apps.
        >
        > I just checked rnc.org, and predictably, its asp

        Development of it was outsourced to another country as well. The RNC
        isn't trying to hide that stuff, since it fits in just fine with their
        stances on Microsoft and outsourcing.