Re: AuthenHandler talking to ErrorDocument

  • Sean Davis
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2005
      David,

      As another approach to the same problem, I created a custom response
      for FORBIDDEN. I use a template to customize the response to the
      situation. In some cases, it simply presents a login page (if no
      parameters are passed in). In others (bad form parameters), it gives
      the appropriate error message.

      Sean