Re: [OT] Germany & France have the right idea

  • Lupe Christoph
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2005
      On Thursday, 2005-01-20 at 09:59:24 +0200, Issac Goldstand wrote:
      > http://www.theperlreview.com/Found/perl-germany.html

      > How is it that I heard about this on another list first??? :-)

      What you (and meybe the other list) missed is that Apach and Perl are
      both near Schengen, location of the Schengen Treaty, which tore down the
      EC borders, amongst them the border between Apach and Perl...

      We German mod_perlers should start an initiative to rename Schengen to
      mod_perl...

      SCNR,
      Lupe Christoph
      --
      | lupe@... | http://www.lupe-christoph.de/ |
      | Ask not what your computer can do for you |