Re: [mp1] Problem with loading Time::Piece at startup

  • Adam Kennedy
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 17, 2005
      hmmm... prefork.pm was created for this sort of problem, when some form
      of run-time loader is being silly, and everything should really just be
      loaded in at compile-time.

      I wonder if it's time to investigating adding autoloader support to
      prefork.pm some how.

      For anyone else that has issues at times with making sure things are
      recommend taking a look at prefork.pm

      Adam