Re: $0 problem with mp1

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2004
      Pratik wrote:
      >>I've never used that under mp1, did it actually ever work?
      >>

      > Nop, it didn't work.
      >

      >>I can see some experimental code which is enabled when compiled with
      >>-DPERL_TIE_SCRIPTNAME. but I won't have the time to look at it, until
      >>after modperl2 is released.
      >>
      >>Feel free to look through the code and post a patch if you know how to fix
      >>that. If not please ping about this issue again some time later, post 2.0
      >>release.
      >>

      > I will definately try for that.
      >

      >>BTW, did you look in the archives if anybody has asked a similar question
      >>before?
      >>

      > Actually, it was discussed at
      > http://gossamer-threads.com/lists/modperl/modperl/35091

      Thanks for the link, Pratik. I guess it did work at some point then. I
      confirm that I can reproduce this problem. My guess is that something has
      changed in the Apache land. I'm going to log this in the TODO list and
      hopefully someone will have the time to look at it. But you get around
      solving it, that would be great.