Re: mod_perl marketing

  • Valerio_Valdez Paolini
    Message 1 of 47 , Nov 30, 2004
      On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, Dan Brian wrote:

      > Many are also spending a lot of time influencing their own spheres
      > (businesses, peers) to learn and actually adopt the technology. I think
      > that's some of the most valuable advocacy.

      I've spent last month convincing my new client to adopt mod_perl; this
      morning they started to convert their applications and I'm building the
      new infrastructure for their services (web services, message queues and
      so on). Finally, Amazon will soon receive an order for the three books
      about mod_perl.

      Thanks people for everything you've done.

      Ciao, Valerio

    • Valerio_Valdez Paolini
      Message 47 of 47 , Nov 30, 2004