Re: SV: Moving STDOUT to a new handle?

  • William McKee
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2004
      On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 07:17:21PM +0100, Arne Skjaerholt wrote:
      > And, as I think of it, I don't think it'd be terribly useful as
      > CGI::Application is intended for use with CGI scripts, not mod_perl
      > handlers.

      This is not true. Several folks on the C::A list, including myself, are
      using it in conjunction with mod_perl. In fact, Michael Peters has just
      released a plugin to make it even more mod_perl friendly (including the
      use of Apache::* modules rather than CGI.pm).

      However, I agree that it does not provide a technical solution to your
      problem.

      William

      --
      Knowmad Services Inc.