Re: Internal server error

  • Luke
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2004
      Thanks for your response. However at the moment what I needed was perl to work
      on my webserver for testing purpose only on a global level. I found a way to
      enable perl using an apache directive and bypassed mod_perl altogether. So for
      the time being everything is fine. Thanks for you response though, its more
      then whatI got in the few irc channels I visited.