RE: Request methods not found

  • Martin Moss
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2004
      Having Just re-read your reply, (don't ask, waiting
      for a machine sync to finish, bored...!) I noticed
      that you said you didn't get an apache Object at all.

      This is behaviour I've seen myself, and I never got a
      decent understanding of why it happens?

      So does anybody know under what circumstances it's
      possible to NOT get an Apache object passed into your
      handler subroutine?

      Does this happen when a subrequest occurs?

      Regards

      Marty

      http://perl.apache.org/~geoff/Apache-Test-skeleton-mp1.tar.gz