Apache::Gallery and Mason

  • Jesse Stay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2004
      Has anyone had success getting Apache::Gallery to work using Mason to
      do the templating? I would like to use my existing Mason modules to
      produce the container for the photo gallery, but I like
      Apache::Gallery's way of displaying and caching images. I tried
      e-mailing the Apache::Gallery mailing list but it seems to be broken
      (and the maintainer doesn't seem to be answering e-mails). What are
      your recommendations in doing something like this?

      -Jesse