AuthDBI changes

  • Kreimendahl, Chad J
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Was going through an install of all new Apache2/mp2/etc... Ran across something that I wanted to point out.

      In Apache::AuthDBI the old method of logging is being used (log_reason). This should be updated to the newer method from Apache::Log (log_error). It had been mentioned that this module was now being maintained by this group... so I figured this the best place to comment.

      Thanks,
      CJK