CPU usage of mod_perl scripts

  • Batara Kesuma
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      Hi,
      I am using mod_perl 1.99_13 with httpd 2.0.48. I noticed an unusually
      high CPU usage on my machine. I tried to figure out with top, and I
      found out that httpd processes were using a lot of CPU.
      How do I know which script is eating the most of the CPU usage?

      Thanks,
      Batara

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
        Hi,

        Am Mittwoch 02 Juni 2004 03:37 schrieb Batara Kesuma:
        > Hi,
        > I am using mod_perl 1.99_13 with httpd 2.0.48. I noticed an unusually
        > high CPU usage on my machine. I tried to figure out with top, and I
        > found out that httpd processes were using a lot of CPU.
        > How do I know which script is eating the most of the CPU usage?

        I look whould look into accesslog to identify the script.

        --
        Boris

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
          On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 21:37, Batara Kesuma wrote:
          > I am using mod_perl 1.99_13 with httpd 2.0.48. I noticed an unusually
          > high CPU usage on my machine. I tried to figure out with top, and I
          > found out that httpd processes were using a lot of CPU.
          > How do I know which script is eating the most of the CPU usage?

          If you have too many to test them one at a time, you can use
          mod_benchmark or this item in the guide:
          http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/performance.html#Benchmarking_PerlHandlers