I am looking for PERL coder from Romania, Bulgaria, Russia or India

  • Maxipoint Rep Office
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      I am looking for PERL coder from Romania, Bulgaria, Russia or India for long
      terms relationship. I have not large budget but I wish work with same coder
      on few bids. Coder must have STRONG PERL and mod_perl experience.

      I have some computer qnowledge and I wish learn during bids. Same coder who
      win this bid, have from me additional educational set of 12 bids (12 months
      x $25/per month for my mod_perl education).

      My bid is active on https://www.rentacoder.com web site with name: 'Perl web
      education more advanced details' and you can send your bid offer.

      I have by Rent a Coder still one bid active: 'Anti spam script'