ANNOUNCE: Compress::LeadingBlankSpaces 0.02

  • Slava Bizyayev
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2004
      This is a bug-fix version. The bug can affect Apache::Dynagzip when
      'light compression' is configured 'on'.

      The problem was brought to my attention that blank lines inside the
      <textarea>...</textarea> tag might be used intentionally for some
      reasons.

      This version does not compress data inside the <textarea>...</textarea>
      anymore. Thanks to Igor Jovanovic for the hint.

      The uploaded file

      Compress-LeadingBlankSpaces-0.02.tar.gz

      has entered CPAN as

      file:
      $CPAN/authors/id/S/SL/SLAVA/Compress-LeadingBlankSpaces-0.02.tar.gz
      size: 3113 bytes
      md5: e8ba805c14c075e589fe19673fb131ad

      One might refrain from upgrading unless she has outstanding complains.

      Thanks,
      Slava