Re: Apache::AuthCookieDBI and SecretKeyFile

  • Brian Clarkson
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 26 4:54 PM
      Actually, with a little bit of help and a little config tweaking I got
      this working.

      1. created separate include files for the Perl directives and the
      Location/ Directory directives. one is in the main server config ( Perl
      directives) and the other is part of the VH config.

      2. realized that part of the problem with the testing setup was that
      /LOGIN was also considered protected because of the PerSetDirectory
      being set to / ... changing that to /logintest fixed it, and I can now
      log into the sample part of the site.

      I'll need to make a few changes from another thread to finish the
      install of this, namely aliasing the /LOGIN Location to something
      'outside' of the docroot ( per a thread on Apache::AuthCookie ).

      thanks for the help

      --b--