Re: Apache-Cookie

  • Randy Kobes
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2004
      On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Carl Holm wrote:

      > Randy Kobes wrote:
      >
      > >On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Carl Holm wrote:
      > >
      > >[ ... ]
      > >
      > >>Thanks for the suggestions. Mod-perl2 works OK. No complaints from
      > >>Apache::Request. I added the appropriate LoadFile directive, and now get
      > >>the following error stack:
      > >>
      > >>[Mon Mar 01 18:05:33 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Can't load
      > >>'C:/Perl/site/lib/Apache2/auto/APR/Table/Table.dll' for module
      > >>APR::Table: load_file:The specified module could not be found at
      > >>C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 229., referer:
      > >>http://localhost/Maspages/mk.html
      > >>

      > >Just to verify - do you also have
      > > LoadModule apreq_module modules/mod_apreq.so
      > > LoadModule perl_module modules/mod_perl.so
      > >somewhere in httpd.conf?
      > >
      > Yes, those directives are in place.

      Do you get the same error by having just a
      use Apache2;
      use Apache::Cookie;
      in a registry script, or minimal handler, without any other
      Apache modules loaded, even in a startup script? If so, what
      I'd suggest next is to upgrade mod_perl - you're running
      version 1.99_10, and the current ppm version at
      http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/ is 1.99_12. Make sure in
      the upgrade that the mod_perl.so under $APACHE2/modules also
      gets upgraded.

      --
      best regards,
      randy