Re: Apache-Cookie

  • Carl Holm
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2004
      Randy Kobes wrote:

      >On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Carl Holm wrote:
      >
      >[ ... ]
      >

      >>Thanks for the suggestions. Mod-perl2 works OK. No complaints from
      >>Apache::Request. I added the appropriate LoadFile directive, and now get
      >>the following error stack:
      >>
      >>[Mon Mar 01 18:05:33 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Can't load
      >>'C:/Perl/site/lib/Apache2/auto/APR/Table/Table.dll' for module
      >>APR::Table: load_file:The specified module could not be found at
      >>C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 229., referer:
      >>http://localhost/Maspages/mk.html
      >>

      >Just to verify - do you also have
      > LoadModule apreq_module modules/mod_apreq.so
      > LoadModule perl_module modules/mod_perl.so
      >somewhere in httpd.conf?

      Yes, those directives are in place.

    • Randy Kobes
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2004
        On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Carl Holm wrote:

        > Randy Kobes wrote:
        >
        > >On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Carl Holm wrote:
        > >
        > >[ ... ]
        > >
        > >>Thanks for the suggestions. Mod-perl2 works OK. No complaints from
        > >>Apache::Request. I added the appropriate LoadFile directive, and now get
        > >>the following error stack:
        > >>
        > >>[Mon Mar 01 18:05:33 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Can't load
        > >>'C:/Perl/site/lib/Apache2/auto/APR/Table/Table.dll' for module
        > >>APR::Table: load_file:The specified module could not be found at
        > >>C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 229., referer:
        > >>http://localhost/Maspages/mk.html
        > >>

        > >Just to verify - do you also have
        > > LoadModule apreq_module modules/mod_apreq.so
        > > LoadModule perl_module modules/mod_perl.so
        > >somewhere in httpd.conf?
        > >
        > Yes, those directives are in place.

        Do you get the same error by having just a
        use Apache2;
        use Apache::Cookie;
        in a registry script, or minimal handler, without any other
        Apache modules loaded, even in a startup script? If so, what
        I'd suggest next is to upgrade mod_perl - you're running
        version 1.99_10, and the current ppm version at
        http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/ is 1.99_12. Make sure in
        the upgrade that the mod_perl.so under $APACHE2/modules also
        gets upgraded.

        --
        best regards,
        randy