Re: Mixing Apache and normal tests

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2004
      Carletto wrote:
      > Hi all,
      > anyone has experience (or tips) about the following problem ?
      >
      > Problem:
      > I have a package that covers a wide project, some classes, some scripts,
      > some binaries,
      > and finally some Apache modules (mod_perl 2.0 with Apache-2.0.48).
      > When executing the tests (some for classes, some for scripts, ...) with
      > a classic "make test"
      > the problem rise: the Makefile use Test::Harness XOR Apache::Test ?

      Apache-Test can run apache-based tests or normal perl-only tests, so if
      Apache-Test is available you can just let it run everything.

      see

      http://search.cpan.org/~dwheeler/MasonX-Interp-WithCallbacks-1.11/

      for an example of a module that has both apache and non-apache tests - it
      will skip the apache tests if Apache-Test is not present, but otherwise it
      runs them all.

      HTH