Re: [OT-ish] Good name for generic wrapper around Apache::Session?

    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 25, 2004
      On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 13:06, Jeffrey W. Baker wrote:
      > By the way, I completely agree with all these problems.

      Glad to hear it. And thanks for your willingness to turn over
      maintenance. I'm hoping that the new maintainer will keep up with
      patches and answer questions, but not make any serious changes, so that
      the many books and articles that rely on the current behavior will still
      be valid. Meanwhile, we can create an alternative module that will use
      a bit less perl magic and thus be simpler for newbies to grasp.
      Ironically, tie seems to make things like this harder for them rather
      than easier.