Re: require problems

  • Thomas Schindl
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2003
      I don't think that this is a mod_perl related problem because:

      When loading files using require perl remembers that it had already
      included them and does not load them once more.

      I'd guess that calls 3,4,5 are handled by a Apache-child's 1/2 which
      have already loaded the required file.

      If you really need to require the file everytime you have 2
      possibilities:
      * using "do" to load the file
      * delete loaded file from %INC and using require

      Tom

      --
      \\\||///
      \\ - - //