Apache::Template for mod_perl 2.0

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      hi all...

      over the past few months several people have asked about a port of
      Apache::Template for mod_perl 2.0 - mostly on the mod_perl list, but a few
      cornered me at ApacheCon as well. I told each of them that even though
      Apache::compat was going to be no help for this particular module (since it
      uses directive handlers) the port shouldn't be so bad. it turns out it
      wasn't all that difficult.

      a patch against the current version (0.08) is attached, but I've put a
      complete tarball here as well:

      http://www.modperlcookbook.org/~geoff/modules/experimental/Apache-Template-2.00_01.tar.gz

      keep in mind that all I did was minimally alter the code to allow it to run
      under mod_perl 2.0. specifically, since I'm not an Apache::Template user, I
      did very little in the way of checking whether functionality was maintained.

      so, no warranty, etc.

      I did, however, add a few Apache-Test based tests to make sure that it was
      minimally working - if these were added to and expanded within the current
      mp1 Apache::Template by actual users it would be much easier to verify mp2
      functionality.

      anyway, for what it's worth. enjoy.