Re: Error

  • Jay R. Ashworth
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 2, 2003
      On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 12:17:08PM -0300, Patricio Muñoz wrote:
      > More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
      >
      > And error.log not display nothing

      If you're using virtual hosts, remember tha tyou have *2* error_logs to
      look in, one for the vhost, and the "master" log for the server,
      defined outside the vhost definitions in the config file.

      Cheers,
      -- jra
      --
      Jay R. Ashworth jra@...
      Member of the Technical Staff Baylink RFC 2100

      Come see Linux Gazette in our new home: www.linuxgazette.net!

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 2, 2003
        Patricio Muñoz wrote:
        > Hi,
        > When execute the script the result is fine, but the display the next
        > messages in the browser:

        > Hola Mundo
        >
        > OK
        > The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable
        > to complete your request.

        If you were so kind to complete to provide us all the information we always
        ask for as explained at http://perl.apache.org/bugs/ we could have been more
        helpful.

      • Patricio Muñoz
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 3, 2003
          > Patricio Muñoz wrote:
          > > Hi,
          > > When execute the script the result is fine, but the display the next
          > > messages in the browser:

          > > Hola Mundo
          > >
          > > OK
          > > The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was
          unable
          > > to complete your request.
          >
          > If you were so kind to complete to provide us all the information we
          always
          > ask for as explained at http://perl.apache.org/bugs/ we could have been
          more
          > helpful.

          Ups sorry, here more detail:

          in httpd.conf

          Alias /asp/ "D:/Apache/Apache2/asp/"
          <Perl>
          *CORE::GLOBAL::flock = sub { 1 };
          </Perl>
          PerlModule Apache::ASP
          <Directory "D:/Apache/Apache2/asp">
          Options Indexes MultiViews
          AllowOverride None
          Order allow,deny
          Allow from all
          <Files ~ (\.asp)>
          SetHandler perl-script
          PerlResponseHandler Apache::ASP
          PerlOptions +ParseHeaders
          PerlSetVar Global .
          PerlSetVar StateDir "D:/Apache/Apache2/asp/tmp"
          </Files>
          </Directory>

          The sample.asp receive 2 parameters with method post, parameter1 and
          parameter2

          <!--#include file=header.inc-->
          <%
          $form = $Request->Form();
          %>

          <form name="form" method="post">
          <input type="hidden" name="user" value=<%= $form->{parameter1} %>>
          <input type="hidden" name="pwd" value=<%= $form->{parameter2} %>>
          </form>
          <!--#include file=footer.inc-->

          The script work fine, but output browser is:
          Hola Mundo

          OK
          to complete your request.
          and error.log not display nothing

          PD: Detail Platform
          O.S. : Windows 98 SE
          Apache: 2.0.48 (Win32)
          Perl: 5.8.1
          mod_perl: 1.99_12-dev

          regards

        • Randy Kobes
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 3, 2003
            On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, [iso-8859-1] Patricio Muñoz wrote:

            > Alias /asp/ "D:/Apache/Apache2/asp/"
            > <Perl>
            > *CORE::GLOBAL::flock = sub { 1 };
            > </Perl>
            > PerlModule Apache::ASP
            > <Directory "D:/Apache/Apache2/asp">
            > Options Indexes MultiViews
            > AllowOverride None
            > Order allow,deny
            > Allow from all
            > <Files ~ (\.asp)>
            > SetHandler perl-script
            > PerlResponseHandler Apache::ASP
            > PerlOptions +ParseHeaders
            > PerlSetVar Global .
            > PerlSetVar StateDir "D:/Apache/Apache2/asp/tmp"
            > </Files>
            > </Directory>
            [ .. ]
            > The script work fine, but output browser is:
            > Hola Mundo
            >
            > OK
            > The server encountered an internal error or
            > misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

            Coincidentally, this was discussed about a week ago - the
            problem arises because Apache::ASP returns an explicit
            status of "200". Try the following - in
            D:\Path\to\your\Perl\site\lib\Apache\ASP.pm
            insert near the top
            use Apache::Const -compile => ':common';
            Then, around line 255, there is a subroutine called handler,
            with a line in it that says
            my $status = 200;
            Change this to
            my $status = Apache::OK;
            There may be other places that return explicit numerical
            codes that also may need changing, but this should fix
            the above problem for pages that return OK.

            --
            best regards,
            randy kobes

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 3, 2003
              > On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, [iso-8859-1] Patricio Muñoz wrote:
              >
              > > Alias /asp/ "D:/Apache/Apache2/asp/"
              > > <Perl>
              > > *CORE::GLOBAL::flock = sub { 1 };
              > > </Perl>
              > > PerlModule Apache::ASP
              > > <Directory "D:/Apache/Apache2/asp">
              > > Options Indexes MultiViews
              > > AllowOverride None
              > > Order allow,deny
              > > Allow from all
              > > <Files ~ (\.asp)>
              > > SetHandler perl-script
              > > PerlResponseHandler Apache::ASP
              > > PerlOptions +ParseHeaders
              > > PerlSetVar Global .
              > > PerlSetVar StateDir "D:/Apache/Apache2/asp/tmp"
              > > </Files>
              > > </Directory>
              > [ .. ]
              > > The script work fine, but output browser is:
              > > Hola Mundo
              > >
              > > OK
              > > The server encountered an internal error or
              > > misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
              >
              > Coincidentally, this was discussed about a week ago - the
              > problem arises because Apache::ASP returns an explicit
              > status of "200". Try the following - in
              > D:\Path\to\your\Perl\site\lib\Apache\ASP.pm
              > insert near the top
              > use Apache::Const -compile => ':common';
              > Then, around line 255, there is a subroutine called handler,
              > with a line in it that says
              > my $status = 200;
              > Change this to
              > my $status = Apache::OK;
              > There may be other places that return explicit numerical
              > codes that also may need changing, but this should fix
              > the above problem for pages that return OK.

              Thank's, change the options, now work fine :-)
              regards

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 3, 2003
                Josh, in case you've missed this thread, can you please fix it in ASP.pm? Thanks.

                Randy Kobes wrote:

                >>The script work fine, but output browser is:
                >>-------------------------------------------
                >>Hola Mundo
                >>
                >> OK
                >>The server encountered an internal error or
                >>misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
                >>-------------------------------------------
                >

                > Coincidentally, this was discussed about a week ago - the
                > problem arises because Apache::ASP returns an explicit
                > status of "200". Try the following - in
                > D:\Path\to\your\Perl\site\lib\Apache\ASP.pm
                > insert near the top
                > use Apache::Const -compile => ':common';
                > Then, around line 255, there is a subroutine called handler,
                > with a line in it that says
                > my $status = 200;
                > Change this to
                > my $status = Apache::OK;
                > There may be other places that return explicit numerical
                > codes that also may need changing, but this should fix
                > the above problem for pages that return OK.

              • Cure
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 25, 2005

                  error: Can't call method "fetch" on an undefined value at /usr/home/cwarner/www/html/test/cookie_test.html line 9.
                  context:
                  5: use Apache::Cookie;
                  6:
                  7: ##
                  8: my $cookie = Apache::Cookie->new($r);
                  9: my $cookie_id = $cookie->fetch;

                  <-- This use to work in mod_perl1. I'm currently using mod_perl2 and it doesn't work. :(

                  Using apache-2.0.54 + mod_perl2-2.0.0r3,1

                  Cure
                • Maxim Sloyko
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 25, 2005
                    Cure wrote:

                    error: Can't call method "fetch" on an undefined value at /usr/home/cwarner/www/html/test/cookie_test.html line 9.
                    context:
                    5: use Apache::Cookie;
                    6:
                    7: ##
                    8: my $cookie = Apache::Cookie->new($r);
                    9: my $cookie_id = $cookie->fetch;

                    <-- This use to work in mod_perl1. I'm currently using mod_perl2 and it doesn't work. :(

                    Using apache-2.0.54 + mod_perl2-2.0.0r3,1

                    Cure
                    use Apache::Cookie::Jar (no need to "use" it in perlish way though, only Apache::Cookie) as this

                        my $j = Apache::Cookie::Jar->new($r);
                        my $id = $j->cookie("SESSION_ID")->value;

                    Hope this helps.

                    --
                    Maxim Sloyko