Litrature

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
      Hi,

      I'm using mod_perl a bit but I get the feeling I'm using it too much like cgi perl, ie not using as much caching, persistent connections etc as possible. I wonder if there's any litrature or web pages anyone can recomend reading to learn more about what can be done with mod_perl to speed things up.

      Regards
      Jon

    • Thomas Klausner
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
        Hi!

        On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 09:11:26AM +0100, Jon wrote:

        >I wonder if there's any litrature or web pages anyone can recomend
        > reading to learn more about what can be done with mod_perl to speed things
        > up.

        Try:

        http://perl.apache.org/

        http://perl.apache.org/docs/offsite/index.html