In one scenario, I'll redirect the user to another page using LWP. So, I'd like to get the user cre

  • Charlie Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      In one scenario, I'll redirect the user to another page using LWP. So, I'd like to get the user credentials in order to authenticate the user. Does PERL have a way to get the credentials from an HTTP_SERVER_VARS hash or from the httpd password file (decrypted password)?

      Also, is there a way to tell if user is using http or https before making call to LWP?

      This message may contain confidential information, and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.