please test perl-5.8.2-RC2

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      Nicholas Clark has just released perl-5.8.2-RC2 and plans to release the final
      5.8.2 in less than 48 hours. This is your chance to test your applications and
      report any showstopper to the perl5-porters list via the perlbug utilitity
      distributed with perl.

      All mod_perl 1.x versions work fine with 5.8.2-RC2. Though preferrably please
      test with 1.29 or the latest cvs version.

      mod_perl 1.99_11-dev is required for 5.8.2-RC2. Currently it's available only
      via cvs or snapshots:
      http://perl.apache.org/download/source.html#Development_mod_perl_2_0_Source_Distribution
      mod_perl 1.99_11 will be released soon after perl 5.8.2 is released.