RE: [mp2] CGI.pm param's always empty from only some clients (bug or mistake on my part?)

  • Scott Beuker
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2003
      Stas,

      I have confirmed that the patch has worked everywhere! Thank you very much
      for
      your help (and to Geoff too).

      Can I assume that you will be submitting the patch to the CGI.pm maintainer?

      Thanks,
      Scott Beuker

      ####

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 3, 2003
        Scott Beuker wrote:
        > Stas,
        >
        > I have confirmed that the patch has worked everywhere! Thank you very much
        > for
        > your help (and to Geoff too).

        Cool.

        > Can I assume that you will be submitting the patch to the CGI.pm maintainer?

        I did already. However most likely the solution will be different. It's not
        clear whose responsibility it is to do the blocking read, the client (CGI.pm)
        or the low-level read() (modperl). Lincoln says that modperl's, I want to ping
        p5p to make sure that this is the right thing to do. Meanwhile please use that
        patch remembering that it might be not the final one. I'll keep the list
        posted on this issue.