Re: Fwd: ezmlm response

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
      [You want to post to modperl-help only if you need help with the list
      management, not to ask questions regarding mod_perl]

      Hulya Gurer wrote:

      >> Hello,
      >>
      >> I have been getting the error messages below and not sure if "$r wasn't
      >> passed" is related with mod_perl/apache or it's something about server
      >> configurations. The web
      >> server I am getting this error message from is SunFire280R. Any ideas?
      >>
      >> [Fri Oct 31 01:02:17 2003] -e: $r wasn't passed.
      >> [Fri Oct 31 01:02:24 2003] [error] 27969: ModPerl::Registry: $r wasn't
      >> passed
      >> [Fri Oct 31 01:02:24 2003] -e: $r wasn't passed.

      That's is an error from mod_perl 2.0 IO. It happens when you try to re-open
      STDOUT without passing $r.

      Make sure that you are using mod_perl 1.99_10, which handles some obscure
      cases better than earlier versions.

      In the future when submitting bug reports please always follow the guidelines
      at: http://perl.apache.org/bugs/

      Thanks.