Re: mod_perl 2, Apache 2, mod_auth_mysql and php

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2003
      Shlomit Afgin wrote:
      > First, is there a good documents that describe in once installion of
      > mod_perl, Apache, mod_auth_mysql and php all together ?
      >
      > I compile Apache2, I compile mod_perl2 and when I start the server I
      > dont
      > get in the error_log that mod_perl is in used. How can I connect
      > between
      > those package? How Can I use the static version of mod_perl2?

      As Ged has pointed out there is no static version available at the moment. You
      should be just fine using the DSO build, that's available. Since this is a DSO
      module, you don't need any special documents to know how to build mod_perl
      with other modules. Just build Apache and any other modules that you need and
      as you would without mod_perl, then build mod_perl and you're done.

      If you have some particular difficulties, please tell us what they are,
      including compilation failure logs or some other such logs.