mp2: brief success story

  • Carl Brewer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Just for the archives, I'm using mp2 (usually fairly recent CVS
      pulls) in production on a number of sites I'm hosting on a NetBSD
      server. These include my cycling coaching website : www.aboc.com.au
      which uses Template::Toolkit, mp2, my own authentication
      stuff (not a handler, yet :) ) and MySQL as a backend. I also used
      it for db-tour.bl.echidna.id.au, also using Template::Toolkit
      but with no database stuff. It's all pretty low traffic, but I've not
      had a crash in 4 months, and that's pretty good for development stuff.

      Thanks heaps to Stas and the mp community for all your work with mp2 and
      answering my clueless questions :)

      Carl